Arrive Alive Guarantee Policy:
We have close to a 99% success rate on our livestock shipping due to our picking and packing techniques.
However, the unfortunate event that an item is dead on arrival you must follow the below procedure to prevent your claim from being declined.
- You must make contact with us via email within 2 hours of receiving your order. You do not need to call us as we are not always able to answer the phone immediately due to the nature of our work with our hands in water majority of the day.
- The email must contain a clear photo of the livestock in the original bag still sealed. The photo must be clear and show the entire bag.
This allows us to review your claim and refund accordingly. Due to the nature of your purchase, should you not make contact within 2 hours, refund claims will not be considered.
Once your claim has been processed a refund will be honoured for the cost of the item EXCLUDING the cost of postage within 72 hours.
Please note that the acclimatisation process and how the livestock settle into your aquarium is your responsibility as this is out of our hands. There are a number of factors out of our control such as
- Existing fish becoming aggressive towards your new additions
- Incorrect water parameters - PH / Ammonia / Nitrite Levels.
- Incorrect acclimatisation process carried out, introduced livestock too soon which will cause too much stress to the livestock.
Therefore we are unable to cover the livestock once they have been delivered and introduced into your aquarium.
Refunds will NOT be considered if you miss delivery and your order is taken to the sorting office. Returns are not accepted on livestock.
We strongly recommend that you quarantine any new additions before introducing to your main tank. As with any livestock, we cannot be 100% sure of their condition once they leave us, therefore you should always carry out your own quarantine process and monitor the livestock closely before you make the decision to introduce the livestock to your main aquarium.