SYSTEM REACTOR FOR FILTER MEDIA
The Nyos® TORQ® is an innovative high-performance system reactor in a modular design for all types of filter media, such as active carbon, phosphate remover (GFO), zeolite and bio pellets.
The Problem: Filter media, are an essential part of maintaining good water quality in an aquarium. They help remove excess pollutants and raise water quality. Often media are simply placed in filter bags, this leads to channelling where all the media does not come into contact with the water. Leaving its full capacity unused.
The Solution: Nyos® has developed the innovative TORQ® system reactor as a simple and elegant solution to the problem of aquarium filtration.
The TORQ® produces an even water flow throughout the chamber giving ideal conditions for any choice of filter media.
• Modular: TORQ® Dock and bodies can be used in any combination
• Frustration-free: Media are changed in seconds
• Controllable: Flow rate steplessly and precisely adjustable
• Two-in-one: Chamber separator in TORQ® body 1.0 and 2.0 for two different media
• Plug-and-play: Ready to use Specifications
1000ml Chamber, 70mm diameter 53cm tall
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.