Alkalinity helps to maintain a stable pH, a vital factor for most aquatic life. Corals also need an adequate level of alkalinity in order to support healthy growth: if levels are too low, corals cannot precipitate and form their skeletons; if levels fluctuate too much or too quickly, growth can become impaired.
The more precise and stable the levels, the better the results. With regular, precise monitoring, fluctuations in levels can be quickly corrected, giving your corals the best chance of success.
- Salt water aquariums
- Coral reef tanks
- Water quality
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
Four steps, one click instant readout
- Zero the Checker
- Add reagent
- Insert sample into Checker
- Press button for results
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.