Easy Masstick At-A-Glance
- The only food you can stick to glass, rocks, or coral skeletons so fish can naturally graze on it.
- A complete and balanced food for omnivores. You don’t have to feed other foods to supplement a diet of Easy Masstick.
- Great for finicky eaters like Angels and Butterflyfish.
- LPS corals and azooxanthellate corals love Easy Masstick! Inverts do, too!
- Everything in Easy Masstick is from the ocean. There are no ingredients from freshwater or on land.
- 100% all-natural ingredients. There is nothing artificial inside. There are zero preservatives or attractants.
- You can mix it with vitamins and medications. It can be an invaluable tool for the oral treatment of sick or debilitated fish.
How Does Easy Masstick Work?
It’s easy! Just open up the jar, remove however much you’d like to feed, then knead it between your fingers. Next, stick it to your aquarium glass or rocks—wherever you like! Any surface will do. We actually recommend sticking it to several spots in your tank so that all your fish, even the less aggressive ones, can have access to the food. And that’s it! Sit back and watch your fish peck at it just like they would in nature. It’s a real treat to see your fish feeding just like they do in the ocean. Another plus is that Easy Masstick stays “stuck” for hours. Fish can come and go as they please to eat as much, or as little, as they desire. This ad libitum approach to feeding is unique to the Masstick line and allows the food to be rationed for hours rather than gobbled up in a few seconds.
All-Natural Ingredients From the Sea
Everything in Easy Masstick is of marine origin. There aren’t any artificial ingredients, preservatives, or attractants. Nothing has been synthesized in a laboratory. With Easy Masstick, you’re getting a truly diverse blend of natural and balanced nutrition that was created specifically for omnivorous fish and marine invertebrates to thrive.