Our RO-100MP pumped 4-stage RO system is a new type of aquarium filter. Water after it has been passed through an RO system has a reduced pH*. It is an excellent source to prepare appropriate conditions for aquatic organisms.
This system is equipped with four filtration stages, which are explained below.
If want to achieve 0ppm and your incoming TDS is above 200ppm, we would recommend that you install a secondary DI resin stage. This would ensure that you would achieve 0ppm water out of the system.
Our aquarium filter is factory tested and ready to use with connection hardware, tubing and instruction manual, all of which is designed to make installation and maintenance quick and easy without the need for a plumber.
It is offered as a complete set with filter cartridges, RO membrane, DI resin, additional accessories and valves to prevent the membrane from becoming dried out.
*pH of water after RO system depends on source water.
- System dimensions (H x W x D): 160 x 155 x 345 (mm)
- Working Temp.: 5°C - 40°C (41ºF - 104ºF)
- Operating Pressure: 2.8 bar (40 psi) - 6.0 bar (90 psi) If your incoming water pressure is above 4 bar a pressure regulator should be installed.
- Inlet feed water connector: 1/4”
- Flow rate: 100 gallons-per-day
- Typical Rejection Rate: 98% TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) < 1800 ppm
- pH Parameters: 2 – 11
- Iron: 0.2 ppm maximum
- Turbidity < 5 NTU
- Flow: 0.75 l/min
- Model: TYP-2600
- Max. inlet pressure: 25 psi
- Max. outlet pressure: 80.0 psi
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 25cm x 7cm x 7cm
- Working Current: 0.85A
- Power: 24V/DC
- Transformer Ampage: 2A
Recommendations for Use:
- Point-of-Use (POU) systems will remove all unwanted contaminants that find their way into ground water supplies, directly affecting the quality of commercial and domestic mains water.
- Recommended especially for use with hydroponics and sensitive aquatic organisms requiring water that has been purged of dissolved solids and other particulate matter found in untreated water.
- Ideal also for household use, perfect for small families, kitchen compact and will easily fit into any under counter space.
Complete Package Contains:
- The RO-100MP is supplied with the following cartridges: PP, CTO
- TYP-2600 100GPD Pump
- FDA approved water filter housings (including o'rings)
- Feed water connector (can be fitted to copper mains water pipe)
- RO membrane element type: RO-1812-100 thin film composite
- Drain saddle valve, spanners for filter and RO housings
- 10" transparent housing for DI resin chamber
- 630ML MB-115 mixed-bed colour-change DI resin
- 1/4" tubing for system connection (5 metres)
- 400cc flow restrictor, automatic and manual flush switch
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Instructions manual
STAGE, PART#, COMPONENT, FUNCTION:
- PP - 10" sediment cartridge (pre-filter) melt-blown polypropylene. 5 micron sediment filter traps dirt, sediment, rust and other particulate matter.
- CTO - 10" coconut shell carbon cartridge (pre-filter). Activated carbon block filter is used to reduce chlorine, colour, taste, odour and other organic impurities.
- 100GPD Membrane - Thin film composite reverse osmosis membrane (100 GPD - US Gallons), 0.0001 micron. Semi-permeable membrane removes salts, minerals, metals, bacteria, viruses, cysts, TDS, hardness, fluoride, pesticides, lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and more. Due to the time needed to remove all these ingredients we strongly recommend purchasing a water storage tank with your RO system.
- MB-115 Colour Change Resin - Mixture of cation and anion de-ionisation resin combined in a 40/60 blend. Mixed-bed demineralizer is used for final water polishing to clean the last few ions within water prior to use. A single pass through a mixed-bed ion-exchange column results in the purest water that can possibly be made.
Important: Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Water filtration systems can help reduce the presence of contaminants. In addition, some water filtration systems can help reduce the presence of micro-organisms or other contaminants that pose potential health risks.
As with all RO diaphragm pumps they are not designed for 24/7 operation and you need to rest the pump for 30 minutes every 4 hours. This can be achieved using a low cost plug-in timer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.